Radial Control Cup
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la compétition Radial Control Cup sur Trackmania.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Nwt A vs Dos 1
Rasta vs Atr 1
Nwt b vs Vodr 2
#Rc# 15-4 Vodr 1 ( Vodr1 =1500 coppers)
Sdk vs Danger Fans
Mgt vs Ami
ѕьפ|ץĐפ» vs Wod
Lfc vs Glba
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
jack DANIEL's

Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Empty
MessageSujet: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeSam 26 Sep - 20:36

Hello Ðキ,

here I am to get in touch with you for the organization of »Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans match.
We have plenty of dates available, but maybe it would be best to arrange the match for friday or sunday, just to have time to train well on the tracks.
Obviously, no problem if you'd like to propose some other date (apart from wednesday, in which we run for DoS Enurance)
For what about the time, maybe would be a nice idea to run in the range between 20 and 22.30 h.

Let me know so, and may the best man win Wink
jD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FEO

FEO

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeDim 27 Sep - 1:36

Hello »Ðøड¹«,

I think that we will focus on Saturday. But the exact time I will tell later. We have a problem with difference of time ( +2h. from CET ). I need some time (couple of days or so) to discuss this with the team. Wink
http://dangerfans.ru/
jack DANIEL's

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeDim 27 Sep - 13:06

Hello FEO,

I'm sorry to give you troubles but saturday is the only day in which some of us (including me) aren't available.
Indeed, for what about the time, I fully understand your issue and, according to my teammates' availability, I've got no problems in letting you decide unhurriedly the time you prefer.

Have a nice day.
jD
FEO

FEO

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeLun 28 Sep - 18:41

hey jD Smile

we can play at Sunday at 18.30 CET. We can't play later (it's impossible for my teammate from Novosibirsk, he have CET+5 affraid, and this time is too late for him). Are you accept this time? And i have one more question... which server you choose, ours or your? Very Happy

I would be grateful if you understand our problem with time difference, and go meet them, thanks in advance.
jack DANIEL's

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeMar 29 Sep - 21:57

Well FEO,

I spoke with almost all my teammates and they all agree playing at 18.30 but one of them, who could be available only from 19. So, if for you is so important to put forward the match of half an hour I accept your decision and 18.30 is ok also for us, but maybe 19 will be perfect.

Feeling free to choose the best solution for you, let me know Wink

Bye,
jD

ps. for what about the server, mine, yours or RC's is quite the same for us. Maybe we'll have a small internal match between us soon, so if we manage to set well the points in our server, we'll be glad to host you. Anyway, I'll let you know in the near future
FEO

FEO

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeMer 30 Sep - 21:28

I chose the best solution ... 18.30 CET (sorry for the inconvenience). Embarassed

P.S. Danger Fans has server that works fine. We can play on it. If you will take this option, i will send location and pw on private message Wink
jack DANIEL's

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitimeVen 2 Oct - 11:17

So, we'll play the match on sunday @ 18.30.

No problem for the server, yesterday for DoS2's match it worked pretty fine, so we're glad to host you. Just go and check pm's inbox for server's infos.

Bye,
jD
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]   Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans] Icon_minitime

Poule E [»Ðøड¹« vs Ðangerキans]
Page 1 sur 1